Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Q & A - Some Questions and Answers From and For Other Info Marketers

Hey all:

So you've been writing away and sending messages. I am glad - it’s always nice when you get e-mails, especially ones from other information marketers seeking advice. As the guy who is dishing out the goods on information marketing tips and advice, it really forces me to do my homework, think, and research the answers to everyone’s queries.

Over the past months, I’ve been banking all of my e-mails in a file on desktop here at E-Wealth Daily and dug them out on the weekend to go over them. Some of the questions were pretty good and I thought I should compile a bunch of to share with you. These are all valid questions – ones that I think you should consider for your information marketing business as well.

Here goes:

--Q: Hey James. I just started my info marketing business and I create information about sports, specifically basketball. I am getting to a point in my content creation where I am expired of ideas. I am debating writing content that might border on, well, false information and exaggeration. What’s your take on this? I think I know the answer but thought I better check…

A. False information, be it in high school term papers or information marketing, is always a bad idea. Especially if you are selling it to the public, the proliferation of false information can potentially result in ugly legal ramifications that you can only conceive of. My uncle always said: “If you don’t know, don’t bull…”…wait. Well, you get the idea. In short, you can be creative, but make sure you are always truthful. If you are out of ideas, take a break and then do some research for new ones.

--Q: James, tax time is here. I have never done any filings for my information marketing business before. Help!

A. This question is very important. What I would suggest if you have never filed a tax return for your business is to collect all of your sales receipts of your information products, all of your receipts for things you have bought for your business, and find a good accountant. They can walk you through the process of filing taxes, show you what you might have to pay, what return you may be entitled to, and what you can write off as expenses. Finding an accountant is like finding a doctor: search out a bunch of them and find the best, but be sure they can take a new client.

--Q: My products have not been reaching my clients through the mail. ARRGHHH! I am mad and don’t know what to do.

A: Funny you should mention that. I sent a package a few weeks ago to a friend and it never made it to their place either. I know the postal service in this part of the world is pretty good. But I would suggest that if you have very important products to send like items customers have ordered, consider using a courier service. They offer insurance, are very fast, and will handle your products with absolute care.

--Q: Hey man, any health tips for information marketers?

A: HA! I thought I better include this one as your health is important. Like people who work in offices or drive truck, information marketers will spend a great portion of time sitting down, strapped behind a computer. There is little physical exercise there. That said you should always make time to get up and get exercise. Factor in daily running or walking into your work schedule. As well, do not get in the habit of eating poorly either. Snacking gradually over the day is actually good, but think about eating dried fruits and nuts over the chips and carbonated drinks. Health is an important discipline to consider in any job, and all information marketers should be aware of it.

At E-Wealth Daily, there really is no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to send queries any time and we will respond with the best advice possible to make your business a success.

For more information, visit us here at the E-Wealth Daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment