Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Notice of Limited Time Opportunity - PLEASE READ

Dear Fellow Info Marketers,

THIS JUST IN:

My colleague Adrian Newman has an exlusive offer for you. Please read the following - a brand new manual, hot off the presses and by one of our trusted colleagues, is ready for you. Are you interested in surfing the Internet and getting wealthy at the same time? Please keep reading.

NOTE: This IS NO JOKE. This IS a LIMITED TIME OFFER. Don't wait another moment.

Good luck,

James B.

Second Chance

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

THE INFORMATION MARKETING INSTITUTE'SINFO MARKETING E-HOTLINE
--- A special message from Adrian Newman, Founder of the IMI ---


On Thursday, I sent out an e-mail about your only notice to get a fantastic new product that could help supplement your info marketing income, even if you haven't started your business yet.

However, due to a technical glitch, this message didn't get sent to all of my readers and for that I apologize.

Please see below for the full transcript of the message as it is very important. Basically, this is your second chance to get in on this great opportunity.

--- Originally sent Thursday, January 22, 2009---
Dear e-Hotline Reader,

I'm writing to you today to let you in on a little secret that could get you some extra money from your information marketing business.

Even if you haven't started an info marketing business yet, you can still benefit from this secret.
The creator is named Max Sparrowson. He's a regular guy just like you and I, except for one difference: Max knows how to work the Internet so well that he gets checks mailed to him almost every single week.

I met Max almost two years ago and, when I first met him, I thought he was crazy. The reason was simply because he told me that all he did every day was surf the Internet and get paid for it.
Sure he was doing some selling of an information product, but it goes way further than that. In fact, what Max was able to do online was like nothing I'd ever seen before.

So, I convinced him to write it all down in a manual -- and the results were amazing.
I mean every single page of this book is its own little bit of moneymaking knowledge that I think you should have in your hands right now.

Because what's inside could allow you to pull in an extra income, on top of what you're making right now, even if you're making zero.

Please click on the link below now to read what Max has to say and how you can get a copy of his amazing book.

http://www.lombardipublishing.com/ads/bdem/index.asp

Regards,

Adrian Newman

P.S. I've never made an offer like this to you, an IMI e-Hotline reader, before. This is the only notice I'm going to make about this incredible book. Once I've exhausted the copies I've received, I can't guarantee more supply. Click on the link right now:

http://www.lombardipublishing.com/ads/bdem/index.asp
---
Dear Reader: There is no magic formula to getting rich. Success in any wealth-building or business opportunity can only be achieved through proper and rigorous research, and plain, old-fashioned hard work. The opinions in this e- newsletter are just that -- opinions of the authors. Information contained herein, while believed to be correct, is not guaranteed as accurate.
---
Copyright (c) 2009 Information Marketing Institute, a division of Lombardi Publishing Corporation. All rights reserved. Full reproduction of this e-newsletter in any manner, without written permission from the copyright holder, is not allowed.---

Visit us at: http://www.info-marketing-institute.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment